I intend to complete Microsoft’s Software Development fundamentals course which will add to the C# programming course i had completed in Queens University Belfast. This course will encompass all of c# fundamentals including Visual Studio as a Development environment.
- Understanding core programming (15-20%)
- Understanding object-oriented programming (20-25%)
- Understanding general software development (15-20%)
- Understanding web applications (15-20%)
- Understanding desktop applications (15-20%)
- Understanding databases (15-20%)
I am currently studying for my Associate level Certificate OCA Java SE 7 in java programming with Oracle and I am hoping to completed the course of study this summer. I intend to achieve programmer 1 and 2 associate level and carry this further into the professional certificate.
- Java Basics
- Working with Java Data Types
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Arrays & Looping Constructs
- Methods & Encapsulation
- inheritance, polymorphism, Handling Exceptions
I am currently attending queens University part-time C# programming course. The aim of this course is to instill the fundamentals of C# programming in each student. The course consists of 12 weeks intensive training covering:
- Introduction to Microsoft Visual C#
- C# Object Model
- Defining Extensible Types with C#
- Building professional windows 8.1 Applications.